Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Special Educational Needs

Our SEND Information Report and SEND policy are available on our policy page.  Click here to be taken to the page. 


North Yorkshire County Council SEN link


Complaints about SEN follow the general complaints procedure. Please see your child’s class teacher in the first instance, to see if your concerns can be immediately addressed. Should there be no improvement, please do make an appointment to see either Mrs Button (Inclusion Manager) or Mrs Bainbridge (Headteacher).

If you still feel that your view has not been listened to or answered to your satisfaction you can make a formal complaint by writing to:

Mrs Sutton (Chair of Governors) and  Mrs Diana Bird (SEN Governor) 

Telephone 01609 772382

(Complaint policy / form available on the website)