Our School – Ethos and Expectations
We are ‘Going for Green’
In every aspect of school life we strive for green!
- Consistent use of assessment for learning across the school, focused on formative assessments.
- A personalised curriculum which ensures relevant intervention where necessary.
- Raised standards for all.
- Meaningful and regular dialogue with parents.
- Developing positive attitudes to learning by all pupils – creating a whole school learning culture.
- A streamlined system which incorporates parents evenings, target setting, learning plans and SEN reviews.
Look at the other links to find out more about life at Mill Hill Community Primary School.